First day as a Sophomore



so, school started on September 9, 2009 and I was so excited that day because I wanted to see ALL my friends. The day before I planned to tell everyone in facebook that I was not coming back to the school that they actually transferred me to Repertory Company a high school in 42nd street but I just did that to see their reactions and if they really loved me.. guess what? they freaked out which made me feel extremely special.

I took the 4 train to 86street and I saw Zary! and went to her then Yokastheline saw me and she came running and  hug me so hard that I taught I was gonna shit on myself.. aww I love Yokastheline so damn muchhh... Then when the train was coming Sasha saw us standing and came to us and we say hi to her. The time was running late, but oh well it was the first day so whatever!!

In school everyone was like upset with me because I lied. Julia started crying, I don't know if it was happyness or because she was pissed off. Christina Somma smacked me so hard wow and Cheyenne Clarke didn't want to talk to me at all.  =/ but oh well at least i know now that If I leave they gonna fucking miss me. 

& i met a very cool new sophomore her name is Samaria.......omg i truly love her !!!!!!! : ) 


& below this I'm gonna put some pictures that we took the first day of school =]