Birth Place

In December of the year of 2008 to January 15 of the year 2009 I was at the Dominican Republic for Vacation and I took several photos of my neighborhood, the place I grew up in and I want to show it all to you.  ENJOY!  attention: the pictures I took are just the small three pictures.
  I was born in the most beautiful country in the whole entire world. My first sentence for you might just be a opinion, but is my country I was born and raised there and my hearts belongs in that beautiful place. The Dominican Republic is a nation in the Island of the Hispaniola, part of the Greater Antilles archipelago in the Caribbean region. Here below I'm going to write some important facts about DR


Motto: "Dios, Patria y libertad" (Spanish)
"God, Fatherland, Liberty" (English)

Anthem: Himno Nacional

Capital: (and largest city) Santo Domingo

Official languages: Spanish

Ethnic groups:     73% Mixed Race,

16% White (Spaniard, French, Italian),

0.3% Amerindian, 11% Black

Demonym : Dominican

Time zone:   Atlantic 

Calling code :   +1-809, +1-829, +1-849