English with Ms Pelosi

         Well, guess what happen to me in the summer of 2009?  I was stuck in New York City.. why? Because I felled English and needed my credits so I attended Summer School. Freshman Year I felt so lost in English class, I didn't understand a bit. It wasn't English for me it was more like Chinese or Japanese.  This year I don't want the same thing to happen because I don't want summer school again. So, I'm going to work my hardest to pass this class because is very important and I need the credits. English was very advance freshman year because in the 8th grade I was taking English as my second language and to move on to an advance English so fast it was complicated. 

    I'm a Sophomore now and is like the second week of school already. I still have the same English teacher that failed me, well I failed myself because It was me not paying attention but I promise that I'm going to work my hardest to succeed in this class, I really am. I want to make myself proud and with a high score in English it would mean a lot. So we started working on Word Demons and we taking quizzes every Friday starting this one.. Today is a Wednesday  so I have twenty minutes before I finish this post to study the twenty Demon Words and after I'm going to sleep.  I have the whole day tomorrow to study and I think I'm a little ready.. the words are kind off easy but I do not even want one mistake because she will marked it wrong if you have one letter missing or misplaced. I'm positive about this examination and I will let you know my score here, Bad or Good! because I'm honest, I don't hide anything from anyone... I'm a human being, I also make mistake.

The first twenty Words for the little Exams are :

  1. Absence 
  2. Absolutely
  3. Accidentally
  4. Accommodate
  5. Achievement
  6. Acknowledge
  7. Acquaintance
  8. Adequate 
  9. Again
  10. Always
  11. Ambiguous 
  12. Among
  13. Analysis
  14. Ancestor
  15. Announcement
  16. Answer
  17. Anticipate
  18. Antique
  19. Anxious
  20. Apology

But she's only choosing 10 for the first Exam.