My introduction



Hey! my name is Hosbel Mauricio Hernandez & welcome to my Blog! .In this blog I'm going to keep you updated with my life so that you can get a better understanding where I come from and who I' am. I love Photography, is a hobby though. I also love to dance and that's why I attend a performing arts school, Talent Unlimited High School. My English is not that great, I have a accent when I speak it but it doesn't matter some people love it and that makes me happy.                                   ENJOY!  

I'm going to write some 7  facts about me to get started

  1. birthday is on January 4, 1994
  2. Capricorn
  3. Born in The Dominican Republic
  4. Raised in Washington Heights
  5. I love Photography
  6. Picky with everything
  7. Loves to write and that's the reason I'm here.