Don't Get It Twisted by Hosbel Hernandez

Characters

Natasha Figueroa, Hennessy Rodriguez, Jason Martinez, Angel Toribio(bisexual), Lianne Garcia

Amaryllis Hernandez, Linda Henriquez, Le Marie Dominguez, Dominique Vargas

Eddie Tejada, Jaylen Nuñez, Nick Taylor, Kenny De la Cruz

Gianna Pichardo , Bridgit Alejo, Naisa Bermudez, Karla Henriquez 

Amaryllis and Natasha in the phone having an argument

Natasha: You are a two-faced, I can't stand your behavior anymore

Amaryllis: What are you talking about ? How I'm being a two-face? explain yourself honey

Natasha: Perfect example, you never gave me attitude like you just did right now. What is wrong with you? you are not the girl I met two years ago you changed so much since you started hanging out with those brats 

Amaryllis:  Listen, I don't even imitate them or nothing at all. You are probably jealous because I'm recently hanging out with them and not with you

Natasha: Oh no! you can hang out with them whenever you want that doesn't bother me. I'm just worried that those girls are changing the way you are, you are walking in the wrong path.. those girls are no good.. no wonder they call themselves the " Wicked Girls" 

Amaryllis: Or maybe you just didn't receive enough information about me in the last two years

Natasha: Ohh! you are just a bitch! byee! I don't even want to talk to you anymore . Adios

Amaryllis: Oh well, hasta la vista! I feel bad for you that you need to see my face again for the rest of this year and senior year

Natasha: yeahh! that breaks my heart! I cant stand you. very depressing 

Amaryllis: Maldita Puta!

END OF CALL.

Lunch Table Conversation

Natasha:  You guys were right, Amaryllis changed she was a total vulgar with me yesterday 

Jason: No wonder, she didnt even kiss me this morning... what are the wicked hoes doing to her.. poor Amaryllis

Hennessy: Probably they giving her weed

Jason: you such a fool!

Hennessy: Oh Jason, you never know.. this world is getting stinky

Natasha: (laughs) I hope you guys don't betray me like she did

Hennessy: Never baby! Never

Jason: aww look who's coming, she's gorgeous

Hennessy: Why are you looking at that butterball

Natasha: butterball? (laughs) she so fat that she makes free Willy look like a goldfish

Jason: you so corney! and anyways I'm not talking about C'asia.. Im talking about that good looking girl

Hennessy: eww! Linda! ohh gross.

Natasha: (laughs) Linda so skinny she inspires crack whores to diet and her bra fits better if she wears it backwards

Hennessy: haha! good one baby!

Jason: I call that one, CORNEY! but good try

Hennessy: Why isn't Amaryllis with her?

Jason: Amaryllis is with the other two behind

Hennessy: they walk my slow, they just love to show off and get attention

Jason: Hennessy shut up because you love to do that too

Hennessy: no mi amor, I don't need to do that to get attention

Linda: Hey pretty Jasona!

Jason: (Blushing) Hey lindo

Linda: It's Linda you fag

Hennessy: His name is Jason, so get it right

Linda: Hi there, I'm linda a human being, what are you?

Natasha:  dike she has games, bendito! 

Linda: aww Natasha your sweet! all day I thought of you

Jason: your the fag

Linda: shut up Jason, umm yea Natasha I was at the Zoo

Natasha: I've only got one nerve left, and you're getting on it.

Linda: Nice to ride in it, by the way.. don't mess with Amaryllis .. or you just gonna deal with me

Jason: Excuse me Linda, are your parents siblings...

Hennessy: Finally you realize how ugly she is, ay dios mio..

Linda: ohh noo! fuck you 

Natasha: Tell Amaryllis that I said Hi

Linda: Oh yes you got it twisted, it's war


To be Continue.........