My Dancing Experience



I been dancing for quite few years now,

and I may not have an excellent technique but I do work on it.

My dancing comes from deep inside.. I like to express myself because dance is my art

... my art that doesn't need to be explained. 

so here how my dancing started.........

In the 5th grade, I started ballroom dancing and that's when I fall in Love with Dance. then I audition for a middle school that had the Alvin Ailey Dance Program in it.

For the next three years I had the opportunity to work with some very good teachers as well as choreographers to improve my skills.

 I enjoy the middle school years because it was the first time I was introduce to different kind of dancing such as African Dance, Jazz. Ballet and Modern and Horton!  

This Middle school IS528 has been the biggest impact in my life

... I started dancing because of the opportunity this school offered me and I feel so thankful.

Wow, now I feel speechless because those years were great and that's when my passion for dance begun..





In the year 2008, I audition for Talent Unlimited High for the performing arts and I got accepted. I'm now a Sophomore at the school and still taking dance classes which is amazing! right???? well, Freshman Year I took three periods of dance class every morning at 8:15 Monday-Friday!.. My favorite type of Dance I will say is Modern and Horton because you can express yourself and you can show your personality with the type of movement you create! when I grow up I would like to be a chroagrapher or found a Dance Company because I seriously think that some kids are very Talented in this world but sometimes money needs to stop they from doing things they would like to do.  Money is very complicated because my family is not rich and to take Dance classes outside of school to get better technique while getting one in school as well needs a lot of money. I would like to found my own Dance Company when I'm older and name is Bellz Dance Company because I feel like I need to give the opportunity to kids like me to follow their dreams.... and it's my dream to make people follow they're dream so If I do this in the future... I would feel soo happy!! because I know dance is the best way to express everything you feel..

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, DON'T LET NOBODY PUT YOU DOWN

& PROVE THEM THAT YES YOU CAN!! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, EXCEPT FLY